Pork Ribs Soup with White Raddish.
You can have Pork Ribs Soup with White Raddish using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Ribs Soup with White Raddish
- You need 5 pcs of pork ribs short.
- You need 1/2 of white raddish (cut diced).
- You need 2 of garlic (smash).
- Prepare 1/4 of ginger (smash).
- You need 3 pcs of chinese red dates.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Pork Ribs Soup with White Raddish instructions
- Prepare all ingredients while boil some water..
- When the water start to boil, put the ribs and garlic in. Next put the white raddish and season with salt, soy sauce, and pepper and wait until it is cooked. Lastly, put the chinese red dates to enhance the flavor..