Italian Sausage & Broccoli Manicotti.
You can cook Italian Sausage & Broccoli Manicotti using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage & Broccoli Manicotti
- Prepare 1 packages of Manicotti Shells.
- You need 16 oz of Small curd cottage cheese.
- You need 10 oz of Frozen chopped broccoli thawed & drained.
- It’s 6 oz of Shredded Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Mild Italian Ground Sausage.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of Spaghetti Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Clove minced.
- Prepare 1 dash of Italian Seasoning.
Italian Sausage & Broccoli Manicotti instructions
- Cook manicotti as directed on its packaging..
- In a large bowl combine cottage cheese, broccoli, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan, egg, parsley, onion & garlic powder and pepper..
- Cook the garlic & Italian sausage in a large skillet on medium heat then drain grease..
- Add spaghetti sauce & Italian seasoning to the pan. Heat until warmed..
- Spread 1 cup of meat mixture in a greased 13 x 9 x 2 in baking dish..
- Drain manicotti. Stuff each with the broccoli cheese mixture..
- Place over the sauce in baking dish..
- Top with the rest of the sauce & spread evenly..
- Sprinkle all the remaining cheese over the top evenly..
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through..