Salt baked chicken 盐焗鸡. 盐焗鸡肉质紧实而富有弹性，气味浓郁而鲜美，清香四溢，实乃人间至味。 Baked in oven, this Salt-baked Chicken is the simplest chicken recipe you can make for your family. It's a little rustic, but a thing of beauty, with its golden crispy skin and delicious flavor. It's a little rustic, but a thing of beauty, with its golden crispy skin and delicious flavor.
You can have Salt baked chicken 盐焗鸡 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salt baked chicken 盐焗鸡
- Prepare 1 of slow growing breed chicken.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Sichuan pepper, optional.
- Prepare 1 of anise star.
Salt baked chicken 盐焗鸡 step by step
- Disect a chicken ~4lb into 8 pieces. Set aside chicken bones for stock later..
- Massage 1 Tsp into the chicken and set aside for 20 minutes..
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes and drain the liquid into a separate bowl. Turn each piece and bake for a second 30 minutes..
- Drain the liquid and continue to bake for another 20-30 minutes until chicken is semi-dry. It's great to use the chicken in any other dish such as soup or stirfry once it chill down. If enjoy it immediately, please serve with rice or breads because it is saltier than a regular dish..