Roast Beef for a Birthday Dinner.
You can have Roast Beef for a Birthday Dinner using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roast Beef for a Birthday Dinner
- Prepare 1 kg of Beef rump roast.
- You need 1/2 stick of Celery.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of ※ Horseradish.
- You need 1 of ※Wasabi and soy sauce.
Roast Beef for a Birthday Dinner step by step
- Remove the meat from the fridge and bring to room temperature (about 30 minutes to an hour before seasoning). Cut the garlic in half and thoroughly rub it into the meat..
- Preheat the oven to 360F/180C. Rub salt and pepper into the meat. Slice the celery, carrot, and garlic..
- Line a baking tray with a sheet of tin foil. Arrange the vegetables around the meat after placing it on the foil. Roast for about 40 minutes and it's done..
- ※ Grate the horseradish, mix in a bit of soy sauce, and enjoy. If you want a more Japanese flavor, use wasabi and soy sauce..
- If you're not going to serve it right away or prefer your meat well done, wrap the pork completely in foil and adjust the heat to your liking..