Slow Cooker Italian Beef. Rump roast is cooked with Italian salad dressing mix and seasonings until it is tender enough to shred with a fork. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Italian Beef for Sandwiches. This Slow Cooker Hearty Italian Dinner is such a comfort meal.
The Italian-style pickled vegetables — giardiniera and pepperoncini — and dry Italian salad dressing are the ingredients that give this dish its name. Load up on the delicious flavor of these Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches! A handful of ingredients are all you need to pull this amazing dinner off. You can have Slow Cooker Italian Beef using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Italian Beef
- You need 2-5 lb of boneless beef top round roast.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1-2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1 of jar(16 oz) pepper rings(liquid included).
Great for game day or an easy weeknight dinner! Make sure it's completely cooled before you seal it. These CrockPot Italian Beef Sandwiches are perfect for tailgate season! With just a few simple ingredients, this easy slow cooker beef recipe is a favorite!
Slow Cooker Italian Beef step by step
- Chop up the carrots into small pieces. Place to the side..
- After trimming off the fat, put the roast into the slow cooker. Add all of the spices..
- Next, add the carrots on top of the roast..
- Pour the whole jar of pepper rings into the slow cooker. Put the cover on top, set the temperature to low and cook for 7-8 hours. Stir about halfway through the cooking..
- Using two forks, shred the beef and then stir together..
Check out some of our favorite recipes using chuck roast here: Chipotle's Famous Barbacoa and Crock Pot French Dip. Tangy, slightly spicy Italian beef is slow cooked all day until it's fall apart tender, and then shredded. If you're looking for a great no-fuss meal, you have to try this amazing Slow Cooker Shredded Italian Beef! It cooks away in your slow cooker (hello easy weeknight meal!), until it's so. Slow cooker Italian beef is a one pot meal that's so easy to make, you'll put the ingredients into your slow cooker and forget about it.