One pot rice cooker chicken biryani. Quick Chicken Biryani Recipe (Video recipe) This one-pot chicken biryani is a quick version of the classic Indian biryani. A savory rice dish made with elegant basmati rice, Indian spices and caramelized onions in a yogurt-based marinade, that keeps this chicken tender and juicy. Start by rinsing the rice with water until the water becomes clear.
Chicken biryani recipe made in pressure cooker or pot. Biryani is one of the most amazing royal delicacies introduced to Indians by the Mughals. Since then it has been much popular and is considered to be a luxurious treat to enjoy on special occasions. You can cook One pot rice cooker chicken biryani using 32 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pot rice cooker chicken biryani
- It’s of Marinated chicken.
- You need 400 g of diced chicken thigh fillet.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 3 of garlic clove minced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of tumeric.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground corinader.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Prepare 350 ml of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fried shallots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mint leaves, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh coriander, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Star anise.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- It’s 1 of bayleaf.
- It’s 2 of cardamom pods.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need 50 grams of ghee or unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s of Chopped fresh mint and coriander.
- Prepare of Fried shallots.
Making a chicken biryani in authentic dum style does take some time and needs little expertise. Biryani is a dish made of fish, meat, or vegetables and cooked with the flavourful rice especially with saffron. Making pot chicken biryani is very simple and quick. Chicken Biryani Recipe in Electric Rice Cooker, Easy to make and Tasty Recipe.
One pot rice cooker chicken biryani instructions
- Combine the chicken and marinade ingredients together in a bowl, cover and rest for a few hours, preferably overnight.
- Rinse basmati rice 3 times and then soak for 15 minutes and drain water.
- Place the marinated chicken in the bottom of the rice cooker bowl ensuring it is evenly spread across the base.
- Top the chicken with the fresh mint, coriander, chilli, and fried shallots..
- Later on top with drained rice, water, oil, salt, Star anise, clove, bay leaf, cardamom pod..
- Set rice cooker to cook or white rice mode depending on your model. Should take 40 minutes..
- When the rice cooker is complete, open and remove the dried spices and add the garnish ingredients. Close the lid and let it steam further under the keep warm function for another 10 minutes..
- Fluff the top layer of rice and scoop to the very bottom to get a mix of rice and chicken. Serve hot with raita..
Try with Any vegetables instead of chicken as well. The epitome of the one-pot meal, this flavorful Chicken Biryani is made with aromatic Basmati rice and tender chicken marinated in warm spices and herbs. EASY Instant Pot Chicken Biryani, one-pot meal made with aromatic basmati rice, tender chicken, spices and herbs that is cooked over low heat for the most delectable flavors. #ministryofcurry This easy chicken biryani is a one pot healthy recipe. It is full of traditional flavors and very easy to prepare. If you like Indian spices and flavors, then you will love this authentic delicacy.