Sous vide quail breasts with warm potato and watercress salad. Transfer to the place and serve with warm salad. Quail is a delicate bird that requires careful, precise cooking to give tender, moist meat. Cooking quail sous vide is beneficial as the meat is protected from high temperatures that could dry it out.
When the oil is hot, add the quail and fry until the skin is golden and crisp. It is now ready to serve. You can serve the meat on the bone or you can slice off the breasts and discard the rest of the carcass. You can have Sous vide quail breasts with warm potato and watercress salad using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sous vide quail breasts with warm potato and watercress salad
- Prepare of For sous vide quail:.
- It’s 18 pcs of quail breast fillet.
- Prepare 3 of garlic crushed.
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh thyme.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of For potato and watercress salad:.
- You need 500 g of small red potato, cleaned, unpeel and cut it bite size.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sherry vinegar.
- You need 1 bunch of watercress tough stems removed.
- Prepare of Zest half of lemon.
Here, I tried to create a tasty but healthy dish, with. This is a warm, tangy, lightly sweet and spicy potato salad. It's a nice change from the creamy potato salad and spicier and not as sweet as a German potato salad. It's a nice side dish with any meat or fish.
Sous vide quail breasts with warm potato and watercress salad instructions
- For Sous vide quail breast:.
- Set the Anova sous vide precision cooker to 62 C.
- Season the quail with salt and pepper and place in the large zipper lock or vacuum seal back along with olive oil, garlic and tyhme..
- Seal the bag using the water immersion technique. Place in the water bath for 1 hour.
- When the timer goes off, remove the bag from the water bath. Remove the quail from the bag and pat dry with paper towels..
- Heat the pan over high heat and put 2 tbsp of light olive oil. Add the quail and sear until skin is golden brown, about 1 minute per side..
- Transfer to the place and serve with warm salad..
- For salad: Heat oven to 375 C. Arrange potatoes in a roasting pan and add 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Roll potatoes to coat..
- Roast for 40 minutes of until the potatoes are tender. Remove from oven and let stand just until cool enough to handle..
- Meanwhile, whisk together lemon juice, sherry vinegar, 2 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl, set aside..
- Put the warm potato in a bowl, add the vinaigrette and toss to coat. Add watercress and lemon zest, toss, serve immediately..
See great recipes for Sous Vide Egg, Fitness Recipe: Sous Vide Salmon too! Sous vide, a water bathing cooking, helps you cook perfect tender chicken while you are out for jogging. Our sous vide potato salad recipe uses fingerling potatoes for added flavor and great visual appeal. Modernist Tools, Ingredients, and Techniques Used If you would like more information about the modernist techniques, ingredients, and equipment used in the Sous Vide Fingerling Potato Salad you can check out the following. Top round is a very lean but tough piece of meat that really shines with sous vide.