Chocolate Eclair Cake.
You can have Chocolate Eclair Cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Prepare 24 of low fat graham crackers (about 1 box).
- It’s 1 small of box of sugar free instant chocolate pudding.
- You need 2 small of boxes of sugar-free instant vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of skim milk.
- Prepare 12 oz of Cool Whip Lite, thawed.
- You need 3 of spoons.
- Prepare 1 of electric mixer.
Chocolate Eclair Cake step by step
- Place 8 graham crackers on the bottom of your 13×9 inch pan..
- Mix vanilla pudding and 3 cups of milk in medium bowl..
- Gently fold in Cool Whip..
- Pour half of this vanilla-y cool whip-y mixture on top of your graham crackers. Then layer with 8 more graham crackers. Pour o the rest of the mixture. Then layer 8 more graham crackers..
- Mix the chocolate pudding with 1 1/2 cups of milk and let stand 2 minutes..
- Spread the chocolate pudding on top..
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours to soften the graham crackers..