Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies.
You can have Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 cups of quick cooking oats.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of salted caramel baking chips.
Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together until combined and set it aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter on medium speed for about 1 minute, until creamy and smooth. Then beat in both sugars until the mixture is fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla next, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and beat on low speed until just combined, then gradually add in the oats. Lastly, once all the oats are incorporated, beat in the caramel chips until everything is combined. Cover the dough and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Once the dough has finished chilling, remove it from the fridge and preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a couple large baking trays with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Roll the dough into large balls (about 2 tbsp. of dough per ball) and arrange about 3" apart on the baking trays. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are just beginning to brown. The centers will still look very soft and underbaked..
- Let the cookies cool on the trays for 10 minutes, before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. Store them in an airtight container for up to 1 week..