Garlic shrimp with pasta. Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta – An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty. Season shrimp with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside. This pasta is truly heaven sent.
This is one of their most requested recipes. This is a quick and easy dish to make at home. Table of Contents. easy Garlic shrimp pasta. You can cook Garlic shrimp with pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic shrimp with pasta
- Prepare 500 g of medium-sized Shrimp.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Sunflower or any cooking oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter.
- You need Half of 170g can of all purpose cream.
- Prepare Half of bulb (or whole) of medium-sized garlic.
- You need of Half a 400g pack pf spaghetti pasta.
- It’s 1/3 of of a 330ml can of beer.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of chili flakes (optional).
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese (fresh or dried ine).
- It’s Dash of parsley or oregano.
- It’s Dash of paprika.
Pasta that has been mixed through with olive oil, salt and garlic. Plus a touch of extra parmesan never hurt anyone. You can use shrimp with tails on or off. We kept ours on for a visual impact as they photograph better.
Garlic shrimp with pasta instructions
- Heat the oil in a wok style or not so shallow pan then saute the garlic and then put the butter until the garlic is golden brown..
- Put in the shrimp then saute again for 5 minutes. Add paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Put the beer and let it simmer in 5-10minutes until shrimp is cooked..
- There will be more liquid because of the beer. Remove the shrimp from the pan and let the liquid simmer to lessen the amount of liquid and to remove some alcohol in the liquid from the beer (you will know when you smell the nice fragrance of the liquid minus the alcohol smell). Then add the all purpose cream then mix until it becomes a sauce. You can put the chili flakes and parsley or oregano this time.
- Then on another caserole heat water half filled then put oil salt. When having bubbles, put the past and do the normally method of cooking a pasta.
- Once pasta is cooked you can either drain the liquid or use tong to transfer the pasta into the other pan with the sauce. It is better to use the tong method if your sauce is too thick so that liquid from pasta is added into the sauce..
- Mix the pasta with tongs. You can add additional chili flakes, pepper, salt, oregano or parsley to your liking. Eat the pasta with the leftover beer! Delicious!😋.
Try to find fresh wild caught shrimp. This garlicky shrimp recipe is delicious and so easy to make that it will quickly become one of your go-to dishes—for both busy weeknights as well as Overcooked pasta will be mushy and pasty. As soon as the pasta is done, drain it thoroughly in a colander. Do not rinse it unless stated in the recipe. The Best Garlic Shrimp Pasta With Frozen Shrimp Recipes on Yummly