Dark Chocolate Cake Pop.
You can cook Dark Chocolate Cake Pop using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Cake Pop
- Prepare of Dark Chocolate.
- Prepare of Oreos.
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Almond crumbs.
- You need of Candy sprinkles.
Dark Chocolate Cake Pop step by step
- Crush the oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
- Add cream cheese and salt to the cookie mixture and stir until evenly combined.
- Line a tray with parchment paper. Roll the mixture into small tight balls and place on the parchment paper.
- Freeze until slightly hardened, around 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate under indirect heat.
- Insert a wooden stick into the frozen balls and dip the balls into the melted chocolate until coated.
- Sprinkle the cake pops with almond crumbs and candy sprinkles.
- Fix the cake pops into a cup filled with beans.
- Freeze until chocolate hardens, about 15 minute.
- Wrap it nicely as a lovely gift for kids🎈.