Smoked pork loin. Before you smoke the pork tenderloin, you want to rub it down with a your choice of seasoning. If you are wanting to smoke a pork loin, like a centre cut loin roast, check out this recipe! Pork loin is a delicious cut from the back of the hog.
There's quite a big difference between pork loin and pork tenderloin. A literal big difference in size. This smoked pork loin recipe is perfect for weekend parties or gameday hangouts. You can have Smoked pork loin using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked pork loin
- It’s of Pork loin.
- It’s 1/2 of part cumin.
- It’s 1 of part garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 of parts paprika.
- It’s 1 of part onion powder.
- It’s 1 of part season salt.
- It’s 3 of parts brown sugar.
- It’s of Basting glaze/sauce.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Frank's red hot.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp honey.
German smoked pork, "Kasseler", is a salt-cured pork loin or pork chop which is smoked with beechwood or alder. Germans use "Kasseler" as a tasty addition to kale and cabbage recipes or bake. This recipe uses spices that are both savory and sweet to compliment the pork and the slaw. Pork is a mild meat that takes on intense flavors really well.
Smoked pork loin instructions
- In a bowl mix the dry rub ingredients. Rub all over the loin and let "marinate" for 2-24 hrs. In the mean time……
- Prep your grill(or smoker)for smoking. Smoke the loin at 250°~300° for 1 1/2~2 hours, or until internal temp reaches 150°..
- Melt butter, stir in honey and red hot to desired taste. Baste loin when almost done..
Smoked Pork Loin- Tender, Juicy, Flavorful. Father's day is this Sunday and I want to start off by wishing all of you Dads a wonderful and happy Father's Day. Being a Dad is a big deal and it's only. Pork loins are such a forgiving meat as long as you don't dry them out. The pork loin is what I remembered most though, because I had never seen smoked pork loin in another BBQ restaurant.