Mediterranean Salad with Green Beans and Feta.
You can cook Mediterranean Salad with Green Beans and Feta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Salad with Green Beans and Feta
- Prepare of Coarse salt and ground pepper.
- It’s 8 oz. of green beans, trimmed and halved.
- You need 2 of navel oranges.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of white-wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of crumbled feta (6 oz.).
- It’s 1 of head romaine lettuce (about 1-½ pounds), halved and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, halved and thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz.) of white beans, rinsed and drained.
Mediterranean Salad with Green Beans and Feta step by step
- In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook green beans until crisp-tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Drain green beans, and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking..
- Using a sharp knife, slice off both ends of each orange. Cut off peel, following the curve of the fruit. Halve fruit from top to bottom, and thinly slice each half crosswise..
- In a bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Add feta, oranges, lettuce, onion, beans and green beans. Toss to combine..