Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad. This Asian spicy sesame cucumber salad is so crunchy and addictive! Once you taste one of these thin spicy marinated cucumber slices, you'll automatically reach for more! When the spicy red pepper flakes and the crunchy sesame seeds hit your mouth, you'll rejoice in unique flavor of this Asian cucumber salad!
Low carb, keto, gluten free, and vegan. Recipe Overview This is one of my favorite Asian salads — light, refreshing, and simple. Chopped cucumbers and sliced scallions are combined with a. You can have Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad
- Prepare 6-7 of Persian cucumbers.
- Prepare 1/4 c of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 tsp of shoyu or tamari.
- It’s 2 tsp of agave syrup or sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sriracha sauce, or to taste.
The cucumber is crunchy so every bite is bursting with flavors. Chill the cucumber in the refrigerator for the best results. Asian cucumber salad is a great appetizer, which help to stimulate a healthy appetite. Try my recipe and I am sure you will like it.
Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad step by step
- Wash and trim cucumbers. Cut into chunks. Place cucumbers in a bowl..
- Place remainder of ingredients in the bowl..
- Toss ingredients well to combine..
- Top with sesame seeds as a garnish if you wish. Serve..
Whisk the vinegar and sugar together until the sugar is dissolved; add the sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and sesame seeds; stir. This spicy Asian cucumber salad is garlicky, tangy, and crunchy with a bit of heat! It makes a great appetizer or side and can be paired with any Asian entrees, especially anything that's heavy on meat. Chilled, flavorful and incredibly fresh, this spicy Asian cucumber salad, made with cilantro, sesame oil and soy sauce, is the perfect summer side dish. When I'm feeling too lazy to cook vegetables, especially in the summer, I often slice a cucumber, sprinkle it with salt, and serve it as a very lazy side dish.