Keto mozzarella sticks. Nothing says crowd-pleaser quite like warm and oozing cheese sticks dipped in marinara sauce. Fortunately, you don't have to give up this classic comfort food on your ketogenic diet with this easy recipe for keto mozzarella sticks. The best part is you can also prep them ahead of time and store them in the freezer.
Quick and easy and perfect for holiday entertaining, Super Bowl Sunday, or any time you want a cheesy snack. These NEW and IMPROVED Keto Mozzarella Sticks make delicious Low Carb, Gluten Free Party Snacks that everyone at the party is going to love! Remember all the delicious (yet kind of crappy quality) food that you used to get to share with friends (along with your free-refill Pepsi, obbbbvs). You can cook Keto mozzarella sticks using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto mozzarella sticks
- It’s 8 of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare of Italian seasonings.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s of Salt.
How to store keto cheese sticks. Reheat in the oven or a hot skillet until cheese is hot and melt-y. I tested different methods, a variety of string cheese brands and breading flavors to come up with a gold star recipe for keto air fryer mozzarella sticks. I worked hard to take aggravating guesswork out of the equation so that you can avoid the frustrations and gooey messes that I experienced during my initial test runs.
Keto mozzarella sticks instructions
- Put flour and seasonings, salt in a ziplock bag. Shake it good. And place in a plate, mix eggs in a medium bowl. Coat the cheese first eggs, flour and again, egg, flour, place in a freezer safe sheet, keep them at least 1 hour..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, temperature should be between 325F- 375F. Not more than that. Otherwise cheese will melt. Turn the sticks, until all the sides are done and when you touch the cheese inside is not hard anymore..
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks can be an awesome appetizer or snack, and when you are eating Keto they can be made to taste identical to their normal counterparts. This recipe for Keto Mozzarella Sticks hits the spot and even my kids love eating these too. Steps: -whisk egg in one bowl-mix parmesan and almond flour in another separate bowl, add the seasonings in the dry mixture at this point-coat the cheese sticks in egg first and then the breading, double. This Low Carb Cheese sticks recipe is going to curb all those mozzarella stick cravings right here and now. Super easy to make with the end goal for a tasty Keto Mozzarella stick dipping into some low carb marinara sauce for you TONIGHT.