Thai Chicken Drumsticks.
You can have Thai Chicken Drumsticks using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken Drumsticks
- Prepare of Ingredients for chicken:.
- Prepare 6-8 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 2-3 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 3 Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of rice wine.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Sriracha hot sauce (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Juice of one lime.
- Prepare of Other ingredients:.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare of Extra Thai sweet chili sauce.
Thai Chicken Drumsticks step by step
- Marinate the chicken drumsticks with all the chicken ingredients in a Ziploc bag and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours, preferably overnight..
- Remove the chicken from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to air frying..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Air fry at 360F (180C) for about 18-20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through when the internal temperature exceeds 170F (77C)..
- Drizzle some Thai sweet chili sauce over drumsticks and sprinkle some chopped cilantro to serve..