S'mores Brownie Bites. Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. Heat the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Remove brownies from pan by running a knife around the edges of each brownie.
I tweaked the recipe to make it appropriate for mini-sized baking, so I can't vouch for how the s'mores brownies would bake in a larger pan, but honestly, this recipe is worth investing in a mini muffin tin. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. With just three extra ingredients: marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers, you can transform a box of Betty Crocker™ Supreme Original Brownie Mix into a s'mores-inspired dessert with a twist. You can have S'mores Brownie Bites using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of S'mores Brownie Bites
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ap flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quinoa flour (substitute: 1/2 cup ap flour).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mini vegan marshmallows (or regular mini marshmallows if you're not a vaggie/vegan!).
- Prepare 4 large of graham crackers, finely crushed.
- Prepare 1 of special equipment: 24-count mini muffin tins and cup liners.
Just top brownie batter with mini marshmallows and graham crackers before baking under the broiler until everything is golden brown and toasty. Sprinkle with Hershey's™ milk chocolate squares. To make these s'mores brownie bites, you can just sprinkle on chopped chocolate, mini marshmallows, and a homemade graham cracker crumble as soon as the brownies come off the grill. Yes, this can be done in a regular or toaster oven too when it's cool enough to bake inside again.
S'mores Brownie Bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line mini muffin tins with liners.
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, melt butter.
- Remove pan form heat and add 3/4 of the mini chocolate chips. Stir til melted.
- Transfer chocolate mixture into a medium bowl. Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla..
- Gradually beat in flour until the mixture is think and smooth.
- Stir in the remaining mini chocolate chips.
- Fill each paper liner with about 2 heaping tablespoons of batter.
- Push 3 mini marshmallows halfway down in the center of the batter.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs.
- Bake about 10 – 12 minutes, until the marshmallows are puffy and golden.
- Cool for 20 minutes and serve!:).
Easy S'mores Brownie Bites have a graham cracker crust, a rich chewy brownie layer, and are topped with a toasted, melted marshmallow. All made in the oven, no campfire required. Today I'm sharing a chocolate recipe with you. Layer bottom of pan with graham crackers. Make brownie mix according box and then fold in chopped Hershey's.