White Fish Fritter.
You can cook White Fish Fritter using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Fish Fritter
- Prepare 150 g of young kamasu/Japanese barracuda (about 7 cm long), or other small white fish.
- You need 1 cup of Flour (200 ml).
- It’s 1/2 to 1 cup of Water (100 ml to 200 ml).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Powdered parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need of Oil for frying.
White Fish Fritter instructions
- Remove innards and head of the fish. Clean and wipe with paper towels. Mix all ingredients except fish and oil. The batter should be a bit thick texture, so adjust the amount of water..
- Deep fry the fish, turn to the other side when one side has cooked. Fry until golden brown..
- Serve on a plate. Season with salt and lemon juice if desired..