Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly). Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and packed with garlic, butter, and lemon. Serve over zucchini noodles or with a side of steamed broccoli. Add vegetable stock and siracha to create a stock and let simmer for about a minute.
This recipe includes fresh garlic, olive oil, and a secret ingredient that brings out the smoky flavor! The fresh squeezed lemon juice is the perfect accent! This easy Keto Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe is perfect if you're looking for a quick meal. You can have Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly)
- Prepare 2 lbs of large shrimp.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of siracha.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need Stalk of asparagus.
- It’s of Red pepper flakes (if desired).
With just a few ingredients and one-pan, you'll easily be able to make this restaurant-quality dish at home. I also give tips for side dishes to pair this keto shrimp recipe like zoodles and spaghetti squash. Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp with Asparagus. This recipe is Keto friendly and very delicious.
Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly) instructions
- Cook 2 tbsp of olive oil and 2 tbsp of butter in pan add asparagus. Cook in pan about 6 minutes add salt and pepper as desired. Set aside once done cooking..
- Add remaining butter to pan. Add shrimp. Cook on both sides for about 2 minutes then and garlic and seasoning (Italian seasoning, onion powder salt and pepper). Cook another minute..
- Add vegetable stock and siracha to create a stock and let simmer for about a minute. Then add the asparagus back in to warm back up. Then add the lemon juice. Enjoy!.
K eto / Low Carb Shrimp Recipes – Looking for a low-carb shrimp recipe that's skimpy on prep time, and big on flavor? Most of these quick and easy low-carb shrimp dinners recipes are also Keto-friendly and are exactly what you need for any night of the week. Shrimp is a low-carb staple ingredient, and we always have at least a bag of frozen wild-caught shrimps in our freezer at the studio. We aren't the biggest seafood eaters around here. Don't get me wrong, if I had my way we would have dome kind of grilled salmon at least once a week because that is something I enjoy.