Tuscany Sausage Pasta. You'll love the quality taste of Johnsonville Sausages with your next meal. This creamy Tuscan sausage pasta is a super easy and incredibly comforting and flavorful weeknight dinner recipe!. I really liked this creamy sausage pasta recipe.
Sarah Millican's Tuscan sausage & tomato pasta Fennel, chilli, oregano & basil "Using best-quality sausages and tomatoes gives this from-scratch version of Sarah's favourite comfort food a real smack of flavour. Stouffer's Italian Sausage Pasta is Italian pork sausage & radiatore pasta with spinach and tomatoes in a creamy tomato sauce. A one-of-a-kind frozen meal that always hits the spot. You can cook Tuscany Sausage Pasta using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuscany Sausage Pasta
- Prepare 1 of roll pork sausage.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes drained.
- It’s 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can (15.5 ounce) of cannellini beans drained.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cooked ditalini pasta.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of baby spinach.
- You need 2 tsp. of Onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Garlic powder.
This post was sponsored by Dreamfields Pasta. All opinions stated are my own. #HealthyPastaMonth. This Spicy Sausage Tuscan Pasta dish is one of our go-to recipes that looks and tastes like a restaurant-quality meal but couldn't be more easy to make. It's all about those fresh, robust flavors!
Tuscany Sausage Pasta instructions
- Brown pork sausage in skillet. Add onion and garlic powders while browning. Drain fat from skillet..
- Add drained diced tomatoes..
- Add cream cheese to skillet and continue heating until melted. Add small amounts of water if too thick..
- While cream cheese is melting, boil water and cook the ditalini pasta..
- Add drained cannellini beans to skillet after cream cheese has melted. Mix beans into the sausage and tomatoes..
- As the mixture has heated through, turn heat to low. Add baby spinach and cover skillet to allow spinach to wilt..
- Remove cover after spinach has wilted and add cooked pasta. Toss pasta and spinach into the creamy mixture using tongs..
- Garnish with coarse ground black pepper and parmesan cheese before serving..
Italian sausage pasta is one of the quickest penne pasta recipes that you'll find. And if that's not enough to make this one of your favorite pasta with Italian sausage recipes, you only have one skillet to clean. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven or wide skillet over medium-high heat. DO NOT ever add oil to the water! It will make your sauce slide off the pasta later.