Tofu mushroom stir fry. This super-savory tofu and mushroom stir-fry is a flavor-packed vegetarian main that comes together in less than a half hour, flat. If you have a bit of extra time before making this stir-fry recipe, press the whole block of tofu between two layers of paper towels, weighted down with a couple of large cans. This simple, fast Tofu Stir-Fry with Broccolini and Mushrooms can also be made with chicken or shrimp!
This tofu veggie stir-fry is quick and easy, making it a great go-to weeknight meal. Baked tofu has a firm, toothsome texture that crisps well in a hot pan. You can find it in flavors like teriyaki and sesame, both of which are delicious here. You can cook Tofu mushroom stir fry using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu mushroom stir fry
- It’s 1 of tofu cutlet or extra firm tofu ,cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced oyster mushroom.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of marsala wine.
- It’s 1 of red chili, sliced.
- Prepare 1 spring of rosemary.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
Or opt for a smoked version, which has the same texture with a more. Cube the Tofu and crisp it up in a bit of oil. Saute the mushrooms, add other veggies like broccoli and peppers. Add the sauce ingredients and crisped tofu.
Tofu mushroom stir fry instructions
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat, add tofu and fry till golden brown and add the mushrooms to the pan and cook for 3 mins and add marsala wine, red chili and rosemary..
- Simmer on low heat for few mins and add salt accordingly..
- Enjoy with any salad.
Use this hoisin sauce to make this Cashew tofu Stir fry. We loved this Stir-Fried Marinated Tofu and Mushrooms and this easy stir-fry might end up being one of your favorite tofu recipes! For anyone who likes tofu and mushrooms, this delicious Stir-Fried and Marinated Tofu with Mushrooms is going to be a winner! The Tofu Mushroom Stir-fry recipe out of our category Tofu! Add tofu to the mushrooms and fry until golden brown over medium heat, stirring occasionally.