Fruit chaat # Ramzan special. Fruit chaat, a spiced fruit salad, is a ubiquitous iftar fruit dish, present on pretty much every South Chaat masala is a spice mix that usually contains a blend of amchoor (or green mango powder). fruit chaat recipe – this is a Delhi style tasty fruit chaat recipe which is spiced, savory, sweet and tangy. Fruit chaat is made of a mix of fresh seasonal fruits and tubers like potatoes and sweet. Tasty Fruit Chaat Recipe by Cooking with Asifa- Ramadan recipes for iftar fruit chaat masala recipe fruit chaat recipe Pakistani fruit chaat banane ka.
A simple fruit chaat made with assorted fruits and flavored with cumin, chaat masala and lemon juice! What exactly does "chaat" mean in Indian context?.fruit chaat recipe. firstly, as mentioned previously you can use any choice of fruit combination this post of fruit chaat recipe. it includes recipes like, sev puri, pani puri, dahi puri, sukha puri, aloo chaat. This is a bright, colorful, and refreshing fruit chaat (snack) that can also be used as a fruit salad. You can cook Fruit chaat # Ramzan special using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit chaat # Ramzan special
- Prepare of Apples.
- Prepare of Pears.
- Prepare of Garapes (red).
- You need of Oranges.
- It’s of Plums.
- Prepare of Banana.
- You need of Mango & pomegranate or any desired fruits.
- You need of Dry fruits for garnishing to make it more healthy (optional).
- It’s of Leamon juice drops 4-5.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Chat masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- It’s of Mayonnaise 1 tablespoon (optional).
Pakistani Fruit Chaat is a staple in the month of Ramadan, and is also commonly made throughout the year. It's a simple fruit salad made with assorted fruits, chaat masala, chickpeas, and orange juice. Fruit chaat is a sweet treat which is mostly consumed in Pakistan with addition of lots of flavors. Fruits chaat is made in the month of Ramadan on a daily basis in iftar.
Fruit chaat # Ramzan special step by step
- First wash all fruits well to remove that chemical effect on peals.
- Then just chopped the fruits Peel & deseed all of them.
- Then chop all roughly in cubes make sure no water is left once u wash clean with paper towel.
- In chopped fruits add a dash of lemon juice drops, chat masala, mayonnaise, honey just flip this all to coat well in fruits the added seasonings..
- Now serve it with garnish of dry fruits (optional). Enjoy it every bite u have !!!!.
Fruit chaat is loved by kids and adults alike and is a fun way to include some fruits into your diet. This healthy chaat takes just minutes to make and is a great way to satisfy your food cravings. Fruit chaat is a popular street food that hails from Punjab and Delhi. The fruit chaat can be a mix of any fruits of your preference with a dash of lemon juice, salt and chaat masala added to it. Fruit Chaat recipe with step by step photos.