Shrimp Pad Thai.
You can cook Shrimp Pad Thai using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Pad Thai
- It’s 2 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1 packages of rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 bunch of garlic chives.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of sriracha sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- You need 2 of limes.
- You need 2/3 cup of Pad Thai sauce.
- It’s 1 large of handful of roasted unsalted peanuts (crushed).
Shrimp Pad Thai step by step
- soak roce noodles in warm water for 3 hours up to over night..
- Add oil to wok and heat over medium high.
- Toss garlic, ginger, and chives in hot oil for about 1 min.
- Add peeled, de-vained shrimp to wok. Cook for about 3-4 mins until shrimp is pink..
- Add noodles to wok, stir in pad thai, sriracha, and oyster sauces.
- crack eggs into a small bowl and scramble with fork. Add eggs to wok and stir..
- Plate dish, sprinkle with crushed peanuts, and a wedge of fresh lime..