Sautéd pork liver with chives. Quickly saute the aromatic vegetables while the pan is still hot. Now, turn on the burner and add the moyashi bean sprouts. Then add back into the wok the livers, the retained marinade and stir-fry briefly… add salt and pepper to taste.
I hope everyone like this video. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Stir Fried Pork Liver Chinese Chives. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. You can have Sautéd pork liver with chives using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéd pork liver with chives
- It’s 1 lb of pork liver.
- It’s 1 cup of cabernet sauvignon.
- It’s 3 cups of garlic chive.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 4 of mini sweet pepper.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of organic tamari sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Chinese chives can be found in most Chinese grocers. Pork liver with Chinese chives on Chopping Wood, food preparation. Add pork liver and stir-fry until meat is a caramelised colour – meat should still be pink. This page is also available in: Thai.
Sautéd pork liver with chives instructions
- Thaw pasture raised pork liver in the fridge overnight. Before cooking, thin slice it into bite size. Marinate the sliced liver in half cup of cabernet sauvignon for about 5 minutes..
- Slice onion, garlic chives and sweet bell peppers and set aside..
- Heat the cast iron wok completely and add cold extra virgin olive oil. Immediately dump onion and sweet pepper in and sauté until the onion are caramelized for about a minute. Season the veggies with salt and pepper. Stir in minced garlic and sauté for a few more seconds. Scoop everything out with a spatula. In the same wok, add two more Tsp of olive oil. Sauté the marinated liver with its soaking wine. Once the liver changes color, add the remaining wine and splash in a Tsp of tamari sauce..
- Add back the cooked veggies and stir fry with the liver for only a few seconds. Check the doneness and seasoning now. Adjust seasoning if necessary. If it is too dry, add more red wine. Do not overcook the liver. Serve over brown rice, porridge or pasta..
A quick and tasty dish from the hot mouth of the dragon with only three ingredients! Flowering Chives, Pork Liver and Garlic. Flowering Chives are all year round favorites for their mild garlicky flavor, and can be purchased inexpensively at almost any Asian market. Remove liver from marinade and pat dry. Put sesame oil in a heated frypan, add liver Your stir fried tofu dish may come with a scattering of ground pork on top, for example.