Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers. Stuff Ground Beef In Bell Peppers With Onions And Rice To Make A Delicious Weeknight Meal. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Slice peppers in half lengthwise, remove ribs and seeds. Saute over medium heat with butter, olive oil, minced garlic and a little salt and pepper. Saute until onions and mushroom are nice and caramelized. You can cook Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- You need 6 of Red Bell Peppers.
- You need 1 lb of flank steak.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 of onions sliced.
- It’s 3 of green bell peppers.
- You need 15 slices of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley.
Slice roast beef into thin strips and add to the onion/mushroom mixture. This recipe for Philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers is like the classic sandwich, but without all the carbs! An easy and filling meal that will please the whole family. When I'm watching my carbs, I turn to simple yet satisfying dinners like pizza stuffed chicken , stuffed pork chops , and these amazing cheesesteak peppers.
Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut steak into 1/8 strips.
- In large skillet heat oil on medium heat. Add steak, garlic powder, paprika, have of pepper, half of salt and Worcestershire sauce..
- Mix well and cook meat through. Move only meat to bowl..
- Add butter to skillet and saute onions. Add rest of salt and pepper. Add sliced green pepper. Saute..
- Cut off top of red peppers and remove core and seeds..
- Cut 9 slices of provolone in half..
- Place red peppers in 9×13 pan. Put in some steak followed by peppers and onions topped with 3 half slices of cheese. Repeat layers but top with full slice of cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes then top with parsley..
Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers – three ways. I tested the filling for this stuffed pepper recipe three ways: with thinly sliced roast beef, sliced steak, and ground beef. Stuffed peppers with roast beef: Thinly sliced leftover roast beef sautéed with mushrooms and onions was tasty and easy. These Easy Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers are a healthy dinner idea that can easily be meal prepped. Low Carb Keto Stuffed Peppers filled with cheesy steak goodness, they taste just like a philly cheesesteak minus the bread!.