Kids Will Eat it All! Mayonnaise Shrimp for Bento or Dinner.
You can have Kids Will Eat it All! Mayonnaise Shrimp for Bento or Dinner using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kids Will Eat it All! Mayonnaise Shrimp for Bento or Dinner
- You need 300 grams of White leg shrimp.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ＊ Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of ＊ Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ＊Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons ＊ Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ＊ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ＊ Sesame oil.
Kids Will Eat it All! Mayonnaise Shrimp for Bento or Dinner step by step
- I use white leg shrimp. They were on special offer today – 98 yen per 100 g. Remove the skin, pour sake over, rub it in and let sit for 10 minutes..
- Wash and then remove the moisture with paper towels. Prepare a bag with flour. Add the shrimp and cover with flour..
- Pat off excess flour. Add plenty of vegetable oil (not listed) to a frying pan and cook both sides of the shrimp on low heat..
- While the shrimp is cooking, put the ＊ ingredients into a large bowl (you'll be adding the shrimp later) and mix together..
- Once the shrimp has finished cooking, add to the bowl and mix..
- I made another version using salmon..