Vegetable sandwich. Take Out-Of-This-World Flavor Anywhere You Go With Schlotzsky's® For Pickup On The Go. Order Any Entree, Side, Beverage And Dessert Online For Pickup Or Delivery. This vegetarian sandwich is over-the-top tasty.
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches Recipe We love sandwiches—especially when you hold the meat. Try this hearty vegetable sandwich recipe featuring roasted zucchini, squash, and red bell peppers. Who says a sandwich has to be packed with cold cuts? You can have Vegetable sandwich using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable sandwich
- Prepare 4 slices of white bread.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Handfull shallots.
- Prepare 300 g of cabbage.
- You need 1 of medium carrot.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato/onion cut in rings.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Butter for toast.
- It’s of Cooking oil for frying.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
We've got hearty and delicious vegetarian sandwiches that will fuel you all afternoon. Enjoy fresh and healthy hummus and vegetables on whole grain bread, toasty panini, roasted vegetable wraps, and lots more. Sandwiches are the ultimate grab-and-go dish, a meal in between two slices of bread or wrapped up in a tortilla or pita. They're crowd-pleasers, with plenty of options for meat eaters, vegetarians, and vegans alike.
Vegetable sandwich instructions
- Shred your cabbage and grate the carrots.Put a little oil in the pan and fry the cabbage for 4 minutes.Season with salt and pepper.Set aside to cool down..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.Put in a handful of shallots and grated carrot in the eggs mixture..
- When the cabbage is cooled,mix it with the egg mixture..
- In a clean plan put some oil and allow it to heat.Use a tablespoon to scoop out the cabbage and egg mixture and fry it until the egg is cooked on both sides..
- When you're done with the eggs,toast your bread and spread a little butter..
- Now assembling the sandwich..Spread mayonnaise on one side of your toast,lay the cabbage and egg and lastly tomato and onion cut in rings..
- Cover your toast and cut into triangle shapes.Can be served hot or cold..
There are a lot of vegetable sandwich options out there. Most involve roasted vegetables, and those are just fine for another occasion. For this sandwich, though, we're talking a salad on two slices of bread. It's so refreshing and satisfyingly crunchy. If you fear it won't be filling enough, add some cheese (a smear of cream cheese is good, too).