You can have Simple Enchiladas using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Enchiladas
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 6-8 of tortillas (corn or flour, your choice).
- Prepare 1 of rotisserie chicken, shredded.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, rinsed.
- It’s 1 of pablano pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s of Enchiladas.
- It’s 1 can of (or pkg) of Enchilada sauce.
- You need 1.5 of shredded cheddar (or Monterey jack).
- It’s of Chopped cilantro (for serving).
- You need of Sour cream (for serving).
Simple Enchiladas instructions
- In a pan, heat 1 tbsp oil and cook pablano pepper and onions until the onions are translucent..
- Add the rest of the ingredients under the "filling" section to the pan. Mix and let cook for 8min or so..
- Dip your tortilla in the enchilada sauce, spoon a good amount of the filling into the tortilla and roll it up..
- Place into baking dish (continue with step 3 until everything is used up) if there is any left over enchilada sauce, pour that over the top of your wraps..
- Add the shredded cheese. Place in oven to bake for 25 min or so until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with sour cream and chopped cilantro..