Ginger Sesame Chicken. In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside. Blend the soy sauce, honey, sesame seeds, and ginger well. Alternately, cube the chicken and baste/marinate in the sauce, then fry in very hot oil and serve with vegetables over rice as a stir-fry.
If there is a chicken recipe that I constantly make at home, it would be this sesame oil chicken recipe. For the chicken marinade: In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken with the sesame oil, sugar, soy sauce and pepper. In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium heat. You can have Ginger Sesame Chicken using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger Sesame Chicken
- You need 2 of large chicken breast.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shredded ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
In small bowl, stir broth, honey, oil and dried minced garlic. Let this savory-sweet Asian soy ginger marinade work its magic on grilled chicken, pork, steak, tofu—you name it. Asian chicken meatballs are baked in the oven and covered in a sticky ginger, honey and sesame glaze. It's never a bad time for meatballs, especially ones that are bursting full of flavor!
Ginger Sesame Chicken step by step
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and ginger in a bowl.
- Pour over chicken breast and keep in ziplock bag, remove air from bag by submersing in water to drive out air. Marinade in fridge overnight.
- When cooking, prepare a hot water bath, submerse the entire ziplock bag into and leave on low heat for 15-20 minutes. If a Sous-Vide machine is available, set temperature to 65-70 degrees centigrade and cook for 1 hour for best results..
- Heat a pan, remove chicken from bag and brown both sides on hot pan..
- Before serving, pour the remaining marinade onto chicken..
- Serve with steamed rice..
For the chicken marinade: In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken with the sesame oil, sugar, soy sauce and pepper. For the stir-fry: Remove the chicken from the fridge. Easy homemade Asian inspired chicken meatballs with ginger and sesame, tossed in a sweet, spicy, and extra sticky soy pomegranate sauce. Serve over steamed rice topped with plenty of sesame seeds for a fun and healthy dinner any night of the week. Sharing an easy, weeknight style…Better Than Takeout Sesame Ginger Chicken Fried Rice.