Concord grape Jam. Check Out Concord Grape Jam On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Homemade concord grape jam tastes nothing like sticky-sweet supermarket grape jelly.
Try it sandwiched between peanut butter cookies or swirled into banana bread batter. Sterilize jars: Wash jars, lids, and screw bands in hot, soapy water, then rinse well. The amounts on this recipe are way way off. You can cook Concord grape Jam using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Concord grape Jam
- It’s 1 kg of concord grape.
- It’s 100 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 envelope of pectin.
- Prepare 300 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
JELL Concord Grape Jam in less than an hour! This Concord grape jam makes a great gift—or great backup for when you need it most! Never any artificial flavors or colors, because it tastes great without them! We make our jam in the U.
Concord grape Jam instructions
- Sterilize jars in boiling water.
- Wash concord grape and pick grapes off.
- Put the grapes together with water in a pot and cook on a high heat for 15 minutes.
- Press the mixture through a fine mesh sieve or food mill to remove the seeds.
- Weigh the filtered juice and put it back in the pot, add half of its weight of sugar (or follow the pectin box instructions).
- Add cinnamon.
- Cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Add pectin and stir.
- Keep cooking for 3 minutes (or as your pectin instructions says).
- Put jam directly in sterilized jars, close them and let them cool down upside down.
- Now your jam is ready and vacuum-sealed!.
Home-canning this grape jam recipe is easy. Many people love grape jelly, and I do too! Jelly is made from the juice of the fruit, usually resulting in a fairly clear sweet spread. Jam, however, is made from crushed fruit. Hence, this is grape jam, NOT jelly. 🙂 If you are looking to win at the county fair, search for a clear jelly.