Christmas Cut Out Cookies.
You can have Christmas Cut Out Cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas Cut Out Cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of sifted flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare as needed of Icing and sprinkles,.
Christmas Cut Out Cookies instructions
- Cream together butter, eggs, vanilla and sugar..
- Separately, mix together flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients into wet. Mix in nuts..
- Roll out dough to about 1/2 a centimeter and cut out using a cookie cutter as desired. Feel free to re-roll out scraps to use all the dough..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Let cookies cool before adding icing and sprinkles..