Baked Salmon (keto friendly). Show Your Food What It's Missing With The Perfect Balance Of Flavor & Spice. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray. Place salmon on top and season with salt and pepper.
Here are just a few of the Keto Salmon Recipes we've included: Keto Lemon Garlic Ghee Salmon with Leek Asparagus Ginger Saute Try these healthy keto salmon recipes today! Baked, Grilled or in Salad, you'll absolutely love these keto dinner recipes with salmon. It's great to make sure you eat a ton of fats and protein and is a perfect zero carb food. You can cook Baked Salmon (keto friendly) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon (keto friendly)
- Prepare 2 lbs of salmon.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Pepper.
- You need of Drizzle Olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Thyme/ basil/rosemary (fresh would be even better).
Keto Approved Easy Oven Baked Salmon. This recipe is highly rated because it turns out perfect every time! So simple to make and tastes amazing, you need to try this recipe tonight!. See more Keto/os lifestyle changes ->>.
Baked Salmon (keto friendly) step by step
- Heat oven to 375°. Coat salmon with rosemary/basil/thyme, salt and pepper. Add olive oil and rub into salmon. Add garlic. Cut lemon into slices and add slices on top of salmon (as many slices as you desire)..
- Wrap salmon in foil and place in oven. Let cook for 20-30 minutes..
The salmon is drizzled in olive oil and topped with herbs and cheese. This dish is a family favorite and perfect for weeknight dinners! Salmon cakes are just what grandma use to make! These are grain free, low carb and keto friendly. So eat away with no guilt involved.