[Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread. Vegan pumpkin chocolate chip bread is an easy dairy-free healthy pumpkin bread recipe that's perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert. If you love quick breads, you should also try our classic homemade vegan banana bread or our vegan cranberry orange quick bread. This chocolate chip pumpkin bread is moist, soft, spicy, and very delicious!
Oh, and now this vegan chocolate chip pumpkin bread. Wow, this one is quite a treat. Hold on to your hats, friends, it's about to be a delicious ride. You can cook [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of 100% pure pumpkin pureé.
- You need 1/4 cup of + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar.
- You need 1 of flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 mins).
- You need of Dry ingredients:.
- You need 2 cups of gluten-free oat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Add-ins:.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips.
Easy pumpkin loaf filled with pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, walnuts and chocolate chips. Use pumpkin seeds, currants for variation. You can also use other size loaf pans. Mix pumpkin, maple syrup and vanilla in large bowl.
[Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside..
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated..
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Using a butter knife, cut a slit down the top of the loaf, making it slightly off center. This will create a beautiful split on top of the loaf. Optionally, sprinkle and lightly press 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips into the loaf..
- Bake for 40-60 minutes. Mine took 50 minutes. Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done..
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 hours, or until completely cool..
Add remaining ingredients, except for chocolate chips, to pumpkin mixture and stir together until everything is well combined. There's something so cozy and delicious about a slice of pumpkin bread in the fall season. Imagine cozying up with a slice of vegan chocolate chip pumpkin bread and a cup of tea with a blanket on the couch + a good movie. Pumpkin Spice This pumpkin chocolate chip bread is a tender loaf of lightly spiced bread made with pumpkin puree and plenty of chocolate chips. A one bowl recipe that takes just minutes to put together!