Asian Sweet Potato Muffins. Walnuts, raisins and a bunch of wonderful spices are swirled into this yummy sweet potato muffin batter. The dozen muffins that emerge from the hot oven are moist, full of marvelous flavors and perfect in every way. Cinnamon Raisin Sweet Potato Muffins Grain free & Paleo Cinnamon Raisin Sweet Potato Muffins Paleo Perfectly healthy and delicious cinnamon raisin sweet potato muffins that are great for breakfast or a snack, and kids will love them!
I never imagined using sweet potatoes to make muffins, but then again, why not? Sweet potatoes give these muffins their moist texture and a delicate flavor with minimal fat! These kid-friendly Cinnamon Raisin Sweet Potato Muffins are packed with fiber and perfect for breakfast, lunch boxes or an after-school snack! You can cook Asian Sweet Potato Muffins using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Sweet Potato Muffins
- You need 120 grams of Asian sweet potato (net weight).
- You need 90 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 60 grams of Butter.
- It’s 40 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 of Black toasted sesame seeds.
They're nut-free and can easily be made dairy-free! Thanks to Bob's Red Mill for sponsoring this post. I've got a brand new muffin recipe for you and I'm SUPER excited about it. In a small bowl, combine flaxseeds and water, stir and set aside.
Asian Sweet Potato Muffins instructions
- Shift together the cake flour and baking powder..
- Add the butter and sugar in a bowl. Also add the boiled Asian sweet potatoes and mash them..
- Add the egg and milk and mix. Then combine the dry ingredients..
- Place the cupcake liner in a muffin tin. Pour in the batter and sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Bake in the 180℃ oven for 20 minutes..
- Cool on a rack..
In a large bowl, whisk together the oat bran, gluten-free flour, coconut sugar, salt, baking powder and spices. The first step to making sweet potato muffins is to cook the sweet potatoes. While this is a great recipe to use leftover sweet potatoes, roasting them in the oven gives a smoky sweet flavor that truly makes the recipe delicious. When you go to try the first (of many) EASY SWEET POTATO MUFFINS, take a moment to savour the reasons why they're so perfect: soft crumb, a hint of spice and that slightly crunchy top. We're especially impressed with the way the paper cups fall away, leaving the muffins intact and in shape.