Boneless Turkey Breast,Cooked Sous Vide. Cooking an entire turkey is an ordeal. This year for Thanksgiving, we decided to have our butcher break down the bird so we could cook each part individually in the Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker. It made for perfectly cooked, moist meat, and crispy skin.
It's truly a cooking method that everyone should try. My sister is the one who got me started with sous vide cooking. We joined her family for dinner one night, and she served turkey breast. You can cook Boneless Turkey Breast,Cooked Sous Vide using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boneless Turkey Breast,Cooked Sous Vide
- It’s 1 of whole boneless turkey breast, with or without skin. I used skinless this time.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of my spice rub, recipe attached in direction#2.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of cold salted butter, cut in three pieces.
- You need of FINISHING SEARING.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of my spice rub, attached in direction #2.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
It was one of the best turkey breast meals I have. Great recipe for Boneless Turkey Breast,Cooked Sous Vide. Cooking the turkey breast this way produced, by far, the juiciest most tender flavorful turkey breast we have ever had. The low gentle precise cooking from the sous vide does all the work!
Boneless Turkey Breast,Cooked Sous Vide instructions
- Preheat water in Sous Vide to 150°F.
- In a small bowl mix sour cream, lemon juice, romano cheese and spice rub, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers.
- Prepare turkey.Brush all over with sour cream spice mix, add butter pieces evenly on turkey..
- Vacuum.seal turkey in bag.
- Place in preheated sous vide to cover with water close top and cook.for 4 hours..
- When done carefully remove from hot water. Cut bag open saving all liquid in bag. The turkey can be eaten now, sliced with reserved juices or chilled for sliced turkey. For better flavor brown the turkey as described in Step #7.
- TO BROWN TURKEY, Heat olive oil in skillet. Season turkey with the spice rub, salt and pepper. Sear in hot pan until golden brown on all sides 3 to 5 minutes. Add reserved liquid to pan turkey was browned in and heat through. Serve with turkey.
- Serve sliced hot with the natural sauce and your favorite sides, potatoes ,stuffing or rice and a salad or favorite vegetable for a great juicy turkey dinner!.
Any left overs make incredible sliced turkey. Remove turkey from sous vide machine and remove from bag. Variations Add extra flavour by putting other ingredients into the bag with the turkey – try thyme, garlic, lemon zest, truffle oil, sliced truffle or ceps. Remove the bag from the water bath and, using tongs, pull the chicken out of the bag and 'plate it'. Some meat needs to be seared but is usually skipped with boneless skinless chicken breasts.