Salmon Alfredo. A creamy Alfredo pasta tossed with flakes of hot smoked salmon (or plain cooked salmon). Season salmon, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Broil or grill until salmon is done.
Baked salmon is tossed with rotini pasta and Alfredo sauce in this cheesy family pleaser! Place salmon, skin side down, on a broiler rack coated with cooking spray. Saute onion in the butter in a pan until clear. You can cook Salmon Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Alfredo
- It’s 5 oz of Pasta (your choice).
- You need 1 oz of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 oz of Parmesan Cheese (garnish).
- It’s 1 of Chives (garnish).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic, crushed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh Parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of 3oz Salmon.
Very gradually, start to add the cream. Creamy Salmon Alfredo Our Salmon with Creamy Alfredo Sauce recipe is a delightfully simple dish that combines flaky salmon with rich Alfredo. Add peas and sweet onions, then serve over tender vermicelli pasta – special enough for date night, and simple enough to enjoy any day of the week. Alfredo sauce and salmon are a palate-pleasing pair in this creamy pasta toss with crisp veggies.
Salmon Alfredo instructions
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper..
- Place your salmon fillets into a sous-vide pouch and vacuum seal the bag..
- Cook in a water bath at 41 C (106 F) for approximately 25 minutes or core temperature of 40 C (104 F) **Time and temperature is referenced from Thomas Keller’s Under Pressure sous-vide book**.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat..
- Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes, then add garlic and cheese and whisk quickly, heating through..
- Mix the Parmesan cheese with the sauce until well blended and combine with the pasta..
- Stir in parsley and serve the pasta on the plate, topped with the salmon and garnish with chopped chives..
Alternatively, salmon may be grilled if you prefer. Boil penne pasta per package instructions or to desired doneness. Add washed spinach to the pasta during the last minute of cooking. Pour Alfredo sauce over drained pasta and spinach, toss to coat. You have to try this keto salmon alfredo recipe with zucchini noodles.