Beef w/ Broccoli. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I There are two processes in making this beef with broccoli version. It involves marinating and stir frying.
My name is Xiao Wei and my goal is to make your cooking. I clipped this recipe from Taste of Home magazine several years ago and have found it to be the best-tasting easy beef and broccoli stir-fry. It is credited to Ruth Stahl. You can cook Beef w/ Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef w/ Broccoli
- Prepare slices of Beef steak.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need of Cooking wine.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Corn Starch.
- It’s of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Ginger.
Learn how to make Beef and broccoli stir-fry & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Cooking the broccoli in the pan after browning the beef coats it with the flavorful caramelized bits. Beef and broccoli is one of the easiest Chinese takeout recipes that you can make at home, and it's Fortunately for Beef and Broccoli, the ingredients are pretty standard except for the rice cooking wine. This is take-out menu beef and broccoli stir-fry — but so much better.
Beef w/ Broccoli step by step
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce and cooking wine. These two should be in the same proportion. The amount should be enough to marinate the beef steak.
- Add a tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Add a tablespoon of oyster sauce to the mixture.
- Add a tablespoon of brown sugar then a tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Stir the mixture until corn starch and sugar are dissolved..
- Heat pan with cooking oil and saute the garlic cut into small pieces. Small cuts if ginger is then added..
- Add the broccoli and stir fry. Set aside the sauteed garlic, ginger and broccoli.
- Heat oil into the pan and cook the beef steak without the marinade. Cook until meat turns brown..
- Add the marinade and continue to cook in medium heat until meat ia tender. Add water if needed..
- Add the broccoli with the sauteed garlic and ginger. Continue to cook and let it simmer..
- Ready to serve once beef is tender..
Stir in the broccoli and cook until it's tender-crisp. Serve the beef mixture over the rice. Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. This beef with broccoli is perfect for when you're craving Chinese food but don't want to go out.