Quick rice dinner. Two Chinese takeout favorites — beef and broccoli and fried rice — join forces in this quick dinner. Try one of these quick and easy recipes that use quick-cooking rice for tonight's meal. Fried rice is one of our favorite quick-fix dinners, and this recipe shows you how to.
After my first child was born, I needed meals that were My son named this "pizza rice" after I threw together a quick dinner from what I had in. We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community for their go-to easy dinner ideas — the Line the sheet pan with parchment or foil for the quickest cleanup — then serve over rice. Rice noodles are the secret weapon for quick healthy dinners. You can have Quick rice dinner using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick rice dinner
- It’s 1 of rice.
- Prepare 1 of canned yams.
- You need 1 of fish or chicken.
And they're so easy to prep: Simply pour hot water over dry rice noodles and soak them while you prep the rest. Spaghetti, fried rice, and more: quick comfort-food traditions from around the world. Pesto Pasta With Potatoes and Green Beans. I usually have all of the ingredients on hand for a last minute supper.
Quick rice dinner step by step
- Cook rice according to packaging (I personally use a rice cooker). Remember: 1 part rice, 2 parts water!.
- Cook the chicken or fish according to packaging. Once it's done cooking, dice it up. If I am using chicken, I like to use boneless skinless chicken breast. If I am using fish, I like to use tilapia..
- Drain the yams, but save to syrup..
- Add the chicken/fish to the rice and pour a little of the yam syrup on top..
- Mix it all up and enjoy!!.
You can get creative and doctor this up a bit by adding green pepper or other vegetables. A rice bowl is the perfect answer to what's for dinner, particularly if you don't know what to make or don't have a lot of time. Rice bowl recipes are healthy, quick, easy, and delicious. The rice is the perfect texture and the chicken is insanely tender. This is the meal we cook in the Instant Pot the most often.