Loaded breakfast skillet. Hey all, Guess Chef needed another week to rest up. However we are back and have a great breakfast for you all. We know we already made a breakfast skillet.
A veggie loaded breakfast skillet with crispy potatoes and eggs. A cosy breakfast for chilly This breakfast skillet is what you need when it's freezing outside and you've just come in from an early. Make this easy breakfast skillet for your next brunch. You can cook Loaded breakfast skillet using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded breakfast skillet
- You need 3 of russet potatoes, rinsed and scrubbed clean, chopped into 3/4".
- It’s 4 slices of bacon, cut into 1" pieces.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 c. of water.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of green onions, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- You need of Freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 c. of shredded Cheddar.
Your guests will love this loaded breakfast skillet that's packed with sausage, potatoes, and eggs. Get the recipe and tips now. This Easy Breakfast Skillet is loaded with the good stuff including potatoes, eggs, bacon and sausage topped with shredded cheese and baked to perfection in the oven. Mmm Mountain House Breakfast Skillet With this large can of Breakfast Skillet, you can feed a herd of hungry humans, or have a whole bunch for just yourself.
Loaded breakfast skillet step by step
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, fry bacon until crispy. Turn off heat and transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate. Keep most of bacon fat in skillet, removing any black pieces from the bacon..
- Turn heat back to medium and add onion to the skillet; sauté, stirring occasionally, until onions begin to soften. Add potatoes and toss until evenly coated in bacon fat. Pour in water and cover skillet with a large lid. (This helps speed up the cooking and prevent burning.) Cook until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes, checking potatoes occasionally. If they start to brown too quickly, remove the lid and add more water..
- When the potatoes are tender, remove lid and stir in garlic, green onions, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Using a wooden spoon, make four holes in the potatoes to reveal bottom of skillet. Crack an egg into each hole and season each egg with salt and pepper. Sprinkle cheese and cooked bacon bits over the entire skillet. Replace lid and cook until eggs are cooked to your liking, about 5 minutes for a just runny egg. Serve warm..
You'll love this easy breakfast recipe for breakfast or even dinner! Bacon, Egg, and Potato Breakfast Skillet all made in one-pan! This hearty breakfast skillet recipe includes eggs, bacon, onion, potatoes, and cheddar cheese. Just the name of this dish sounds hearty and delicious. This Country Breakfast Skillet recipe is a fabulous.