Asian Noodles. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Chicken Recipes, Try Today! Discover these tasty and easy to prepare Asian noodle recipes from the experts at FoodNetwork.com. Asian Garlic Noodles – Easy peasy Asian noodle stir-fry using pantry ingredients that you already have on hand.
Easy peasy Asian noodle stir-fry using pantry ingredients that you already have on hand. I am such a sucker for any kind of Asian noodles – hot, sticky, cold – you name it. I will eat every single strand of noodle left on my plate, guaranteed. You can cook Asian Noodles using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Noodles
- It’s 1 pack of Fettuccine.
- It’s 1 clove of ginger crushed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of blended pepper.
- You need 1 of onions diced.
- It’s 1 cup of green onions diced.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 1/2 kg of beef dice.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
Therefore, given a choice, fresh noodles work better for making lo mein. Plus, it's often possible to substitute Italian spaghetti, vermicelli, or angel hair for Asian egg noodles. Here's more about the difference between lo mein and chow mein. This recipe for Perfect Chinese Noodles Lo Mein is an example of how you make your own delicious, healthy and fresh Chinese meal right in your own kitchen.
Asian Noodles step by step
- Put fettucine pasta in a salted boiling water. Cook and Stir occasionally. Drain and dry once it's tender..
- In a small pot place beef and spice as desired and cook till it's really tender.
- Heat oil in a frying pan until it's hot. Add onion and ginger stir for 30 seconds..
- Add pasta and fry for 5 minutes over med heat. Add pepper, sesame oil, salt, knorr cube oyster sauce and soy sauce stir until coated..
- Add spring onions and Serve hot..
Serve with Homemade Chinese Chicken and Broccoli or Chicken and Chinese Mushrooms for an amazing Chinese dinner right in your own kitchen! Noodles are an essential ingredient and staple in Chinese cuisine. Chinese noodles vary widely according to the region of production, ingredients, shape or width, and manner of preparation. They are an important part of most regional cuisines within China, as well as in Singapore, and other nations with sizable overseas Chinese populations. Chinese-style noodles have also entered the cuisines.