Vegan Chickpea salad 🥗. Chickpea Tuna Salad – This classic vegan tuna salad is the BEST and so easy to make! It's a fan-favorite that's loved by all types of eaters! This 'Chickpea of the Sea' Vegan Tuna Salad Sandwich is easy, healthy, delicious and sustainable!
Chickpeas – Use canned or fresh cooked garbanzo beans. Chickpea Salad Recipe – Healthy and Nutritious Vegan Chickpea Salad. Chickpea salad is a unique contribution to the non-leafy green salads inventory. You can cook Vegan Chickpea salad 🥗 using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chickpea salad 🥗
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas.
- You need 1 of cucumber cubed.
- It’s 1 of small tomato cubed.
- It’s 1/2 of bell pepper cubed.
- You need Handful of walnuts.
- You need Handful of raisins.
- You need 1 tbs of fine chopped parsley.
- It’s 3-4 of large basil leaves chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 tbs of fine chopped chives.
- You need 1 tbs of fresh oregano can use dry also.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 4-5 tbs of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 3-4 tbs of olive oil or your choice of oil.
Unlike some other salads out there that are usually treated as a side dish, this beany filled delight gets to be an entrée. This Vegan Chickpea Salad recipe is quick and easy and makes the perfect lunch or snack. I now make this vegan chickpea salad recipe for parties all the time and everyone loves it, asking for the recipe just like they did with my traditional chicken salad years ago. This vegan chickpea "tuna" salad is our take-to-work lunch recipe.
Vegan Chickpea salad 🥗 instructions
- Rinse the chickpeas in cold water and put them in a large bowl.
- Now take your veggies and cube them. Than add the nuts and raisins.
- Now ad all the ingredients including oil salt pepper and vinegar and stir them good. Done.
- Enjoy Kali orexi.
It's great wrapped in pita, with crackers or crudité, or in a sandwich. This Mediterranean chickpea salad is a healthy, vegan recipe loaded with protein and veggies, and tossed with a simple dressing. This protein-packed Mediterranean chickpea salad is filled with vegetables and hint of salty capers with a simple vinaigrette. It's a great side dish and it can pull. I came up with this chickpea "tuna" after I served him the curried chickpea salad from my cookbook and he went crazy for it.