Italian meatballs. Make Quick Spaghetti & Meatball Dish W/ Prego® Meat Sauce. Make Restaurant Quality Meatballs While Staying At Home. These Italian meatballs use a standard mix of ground beef and ground pork, with added flavor from parsley, garlic, and dried herbs.
They're mixed with ground beef and pork, loaded with herbs and cheese, and served with a traditional tomato sauce. Make them baseball-sized for a dinner entree, or roll them smaller for an appetizer. I don't want to blow my own horn, but I'm determined to do everything I can to make you want to try these meatballs and if that means a mini brag sheet, then so be it. You can cook Italian meatballs using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian meatballs
- It’s 2 lb of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Fresh Italian Parsley.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan cheese shredded.
- Prepare 2 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 5 clove of Garlic (large cloves) about 1/2 bulb peeled.
- You need 2 pinch of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 pinch of Salt.
- You need 2 pinch of Black pepper.
So here we go: "Your meatball recipe is the same as my Italian Nonna! Love the idea of soaking the bread in onion juice rather than milk…. The secret to these homemade beef meatballs is a trifecta of ground beef, ground pork, and Italian sausage. They're extremely easy to make and can be made ahead of time for an easy weeknight dinner.
Italian meatballs step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Put peeled garlic, parsley, eggs into food processor and blend until parsley and garlic are finely chopped.
- Put meat into large bowl or mixer.
- Add bread crumbs, blended eggs, parsley, garlic..
- Add cheese.
- Add red pepper, salt, black pepper..
- Mix all ingredients until a meatloaf texture forms. Add more breadcrumb if needed for binding..
- Take meat mixture and roll in hands until a compact ball is formed about size of a golfball or slightly larger.
- Place aluminum foil on baking sheet, spray with non stick pam.
- Place meatballs on sheet about an inch apart.
- Cook meatballs about 12 min on bottom rack, remove and flip to brown all sides, put back in oven 10 more min..
- Optional – Drop into your homemade sauce on stove, cover with lid, and set to low for 3 to 4 hours stirring every 20 min..
Spaghetti-and-meatball pizza is a fun way to combine two Italian-inspired favorites. If you have leftover cooked spaghetti, toss it with some spaghetti sauce or additional pizza sauce, then layer it on the pizza before the onion and meatballs. Check out our favorite meatball recipes and ground beef recipes. In a blender in food processor, combine the bread, eggs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, oil, salt, pepper and allspice; cover and process until smooth. Meatball recipes are often challenged by chefs who claim, Mine are the best!