Spicy 🥵 Buffalo Chicken 🐔 Cups. Love buffalo wings but kind of hate the mess and how hard they can be to eat at parties? My spicy buffalo chicken cups recipe has all the flavor of your favorite wings and dip in one neat bite. This is a sponsored article and recipe written by Smart Savvy Living on behalf of Naturally Fresh.
Buffalo chicken dip is one of my favorite easy appetizers for a day of sports watching, but it can be kind of a messy serving situation. These wonton cups are great because they are self-contained and you can scale the recipe easily for however many people you need to serve. A fun way to serve buffalo chicken in bite-sized cups! You can have Spicy 🥵 Buffalo Chicken 🐔 Cups using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy 🥵 Buffalo Chicken 🐔 Cups
- It’s 3 cups of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 3 cups of buffalo chicken wing sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
- You need 2-4 cans of buttermilk biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of 4-Cheese shredded Mexican blend.
- You need of Blue cheese dressing.
I made these after thinking about what a hit buffalo chicken is with my guests, but wanting to keep it a little less messy to eat during the big games. They were a hit, so I thought I'd share 🙂 This is especially fast and easy if you already have some cooked chicken on hand to shred and use. Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes filled with cream cheese, buffalo sauce, cheddar cheese, and layers of wonton wrappers. These Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes are a great appetizer to watch the game.
Spicy 🥵 Buffalo Chicken 🐔 Cups step by step
- Place your shredded chicken into a large bowl…….
- Add to shredded chicken your buffalo chicken wing sauce, black pepper and crushed red pepper, stir well until chicken is fully covered in sauce……Set bowl to the side……
- Preheat oven to directions according to biscuit package (I’m preheating mine to 325 degrees because I’m using a dark muffin pan, light colored muffin pans should be preheated to 350 degrees)…….
- Lightly spray your muffin pan with butter cooking spray……..
- Place a biscuit into each muffin cup, making sure you spread the biscuit over the walls of the muffin cups…..
- Now place a large spoonful of your buffalo chicken into each muffin cup…..
- Bake for 20 minutes…….
- Remove muffin pan from the oven and place a few spoonfuls of your Mexican shredded cheddar cheese on top of each muffin……
- Return muffin pan to oven and bake until all cheese has melted…Then carefully remove each muffin from it's cup and place onto a large plate……
- Serve with blue cheese dressing, some carrots and enjoy 😉!!! You can just repeat this process until all biscuits have been cooked, I only used 2 cans of biscuits today but you can use at least 2 more cans, any leftover remaining buffalo chicken can be put on top of chips as a snack !! 😉.
I haven't gone completely crazy and actually made a cupcake with blue cheese frosting. Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Cups are made with only five ingredients! Just like your favorite dip with a little crunch! If you are anything like my football-loving husband, you are going to fall in love with these buffalo chicken cups. They are to die for and oh, so easy to whip up.