Bruschetta. Check Out Bruschetta Recipes On eBay. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil.
The grilled, buttery bread.the beautiful tomatoes.the scrumptious basil. A perfect combination, and a perfect snack. Unless you eat twelve pieces like I do.and then it's more like a meal. You can cook Bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta
- Prepare 3 of salad tomatoes.
- It’s 1/3 of red onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 4 slices of bread/sourdough.
- Prepare A few of basil leaves.
Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil. Think of it as summer on toast! In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pulse the red onion and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped..
- Add the tomatoes to the processor and pulse until roughly chopped..
- Add basil leaves. You may need to decant some of the tomatoes as I only have a small food processor! Then add a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar..
- Lightly toast the bread on both sides under the grill..
- Assemble your bruschetta and enjoy!.
This was originally Guy Fieri's but is slightly adapted to my taste after making it about a billion times. In a large bowl, mix the onions, tomatoes, garlic and basil, taking care not to mash or break up the tomatoes too much. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Bruschetta (/ b r uː ˈ s k ɛ t ə /, / b r uː ˈ ʃ ɛ t ə /, Italian pronunciation: [bruˈsketta] ()) is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Variations may include toppings of tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese.