Thai style crispy pork.
You can have Thai style crispy pork using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai style crispy pork
- Prepare 1/2 kg of belly pork.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shaoxing wine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar/lemon juice.
Thai style crispy pork step by step
- marinate the belly pork with salt and shaoxing wine. put it in the fridge and leave it overnight..
- put the belly pork into boiling water for 20 mins..
- use a fork to pinch lots of holes on the belly pork skin,do it while the pork still hot. it's hard to pinch after it cool down..
- wipe vinegar or lemon juice on the skin.
- leave the belly pork to dry,wait at least one hour..
- preheat the oven at 200c . bake the belly pork for 20-30 mins,or until it's dry..
- can either serve the belly pork by chopping it into small pieces .or make it more crispy,put it into hot oil and deep fried for another 5 mins before you serve..