Holiday Cookies. These giant, saucer-sized cookies are packed with all your festive favorites (red and green candies, peppermint chunks, salty pretzels and white chocolate chips). Your Best Cookies: Holiday Cookies from Our Community. Our community recipes are full of user-submitted holiday treats.
Even if you've been baking the same holiday cookies for years, there are always a few new tricks to These buttery, flaky cookies feature a jewel-like filling of jam and a dusting of chopped pistachios. Con Poulos for The New York Times. If these cookies don't convince Santa to make a stop at. You can have Holiday Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Holiday Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Sprinkles.
- It’s of Hershey's kisses, any kind.
Bake shortbread, gingerbread, sandwich cookies, and more throughout December with recipes from Rachael Ray's magazine, Rachael Ray Every Day. Top holiday cookies include chocolate-mint cookies and ginger-studded sugar cookies. See more ideas about Holiday cookies, Cookie recipes and Food recipes. Gingerbread Cookie Recipe – How To Make Christmas Cookie Ornaments.
Holiday Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat your softened butter with sugars. Mix in peanut butter, egg and vanilla..
- Mix in flour and baking soda. Mix in a few tablespoons of sprinkles..
- Roll into balls (I rolled balls into sprinkles too). Bake for 10 mins..
- Let cookies cool for about 5 minutes then gently push Kisses on top of cookies (too soon and they will melt)..
The Best Holiday Cookies Recipes on Yummly Buttery Holiday Cookies, Holiday Cookies, Holiday Blossom Cookies. Which kind of cookies are you looking for? Holiday Pinwheel Cookies are so fun on a cookie tray! Made by rolling with two colors of dough together.