Cold pasta chicken salad. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pasta Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. I loved how easy it was to throw together. Great flavor and the whole family enjoyed it." – Christina.
I have the most amazing macaroni salad recipe for you to try! I'm going to show you how I make my infamous cold chicken macaroni salad. This pasta salad recipe is super easy to whip together, and it's extremely budget friendly. You can have Cold pasta chicken salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cold pasta chicken salad
- You need 8 oz of Chicken breast boiled and diced.
- You need 8 oz of Macaroni elbow pasta.
- You need 2 of med red apples Peeled and diced.
- Prepare 4 oz of Canned sweet peas optional.
- You need 4 oz of mayo.
- You need 4 oz of sour cream.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
I usually use canned chicken for this recipe, but feel free to use any leftover chicken that you may. For convenience, use a rotisserie chicken or a package of refrigerated fully-cooked roasted chicken strips. Hot or warm pasta will absorb the dressing more readily. If the pasta is warm, add about one-half to two-thirds of the dressing.
Cold pasta chicken salad instructions
- Fill a big pot with water add a little oil and boil it and then add pasta.
- Cook pasta till tender but firm And drain.
- Once pasta is Cool mix all ingredients together salt and pepper to taste and refrigerate for an hour or two. Enjoy makes 6 to 8 servings.
Refrigerate the salad and the remaining dressing separately and toss just before serving. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. This simple and delicious Chicken Pasta Salad makes a quick and easy meal or side dish using leftover chicken or canned chicken. Also, it's the perfect pasta salad to serve at picnics and potlucks. If you need a cold and refreshing recipe this Chicken Pasta Salad with mayo is simple to make and only uses a few ingredients.