Bitter Gourd And Tofu Pork Soup.
You can cook Bitter Gourd And Tofu Pork Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bitter Gourd And Tofu Pork Soup
- Prepare 300 grams of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 of bitter gourd (thinly slice).
- You need 1 pack of soft tofu.
- Prepare 2 of garlic and 4 small onion (pounded).
- You need 2 inches of pounded ginger.
- Prepare 10 of small shallot (thinly slice).
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Optional add on small Chili pepper / spring onion.
Bitter Gourd And Tofu Pork Soup instructions
- With oil deep fry the shallot till its lightly brown but not burn then drain and set aside as garnish.
- Pan fried garlic, ginger and onion with the minces pork(season with 2 tsp of salt) for 1 minutes then add in the water and bring it to a boil.
- Add in the slice bitter gourd and tofu and let it simmer for 10 minutes then season it and off heat (optional add on small Chili pepper).
- To serve it as a soup simply garnish with a drizzle a little of the shallot oil and TOP with some crispy shallot and spring onion and small Chili pepper.
- Remake Tonight Bitter Gourd And Carrot Pork Soup.