Oysters Sous-Vide. Roysters T-Bone Steak Chips Are EPIC, They Taste Amazing And Are Just Cool. So How Will The Review Go Let's Find Out. Check Out The Other Review Of The Roysters Southern Fried Chicken Chips.
A prime steak cut through and left on the bone to feature both sirloin and fillet with maximum flavour and exquisite tenderness. You can have Oysters Sous-Vide using 1 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oysters Sous-Vide
- You need 25 of Blue Point Oysters, raw.
Oysters Sous-Vide step by step
- Be sure to start with raw unshucked oysters..
- Heat your water bath to 85 C / 185°F.
- Line sous-vide pouch with aluminum foil so the oyster shell doesn't pierce the pouch..
- Vacuum seal..
- Heat in the water bath for 4-5 minutes..
- Remove oysters from the pouch and serve with seasonings of your choice. I used salt and lemon. Some like Tabasco as well..