Sous Vide Tenderloin with Herb Cream Sauce. For example, sous-vide pork tenderloin here is cooked in a water bath simply with a few fresh herbs, then seared in butter and served with a classic cream and dijon mustard sauce. It's a recipe that I've made without the benefit of the sous-vide on many occasions and it's a recipe that is vastly improved by sous-vide. Take your Beef Tenderloin to the next level this holiday season.
Edge-to-edge perfection, with no chance of overcooking. After hundreds of cook with pork tenderloin I have mastered the art of cooking the PERFECT TENDERLOIN sous vide. I am also making a delicious mushroom sauce to go with the pork. You can have Sous Vide Tenderloin with Herb Cream Sauce using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sous Vide Tenderloin with Herb Cream Sauce
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of truffle salt.
- Prepare 4 medium of beef tenderloin steaks.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped fresh rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
The most tender cut or meat ever, is the beef tenderloin and Chateaubriand is the best part of the beef tenderloin. Today I am cooking to most amazing tenderloin ever. Delicious is not even a good. Sous Vide Tenderloin with Herb Cream Sauce.
Sous Vide Tenderloin with Herb Cream Sauce step by step
- Combine rosemary, sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl. Cover and chill for up to 3 days..
- Vacuum seal tenderloin with truffle salt..
- Preheat sous vide water bath to 56.6C for medium rare or your desired temperature for steak..
- Cook steak for 2 to 6 hours..
- Add butter in skillet on medium high heat and sear the steak for 60sec per side..
- Slice and serve with sauce..
Pork Tenderloin with Fresh Herb Sauce Recipe. A Great Sauce to Serve with Pork Tenderloin Medallions. You buy one package of two tenderloins and they give you another for free. What you get with this simple recipe is moist, tender Sous Vide Maple Mustard Pork Tenderloin – stress free. The simple sauce adds a delicious tangy-sweetness.